感谢您与我们分享经验。Please follow the best
practices below when making your submissions. The fastest way to get
your bug fixed is to
submit a patch, but
we’ll do our best to help!
Bug Reporting Best Practices
- Before filing a new bug report search the
existing WebM bugs
database to make sure that your issue has not already been reported.
- If your issue has already been reported but you have a variation
or new information to add, you can click “Add a comment below” on
the left side of the issue screen to update the bug report.
- A bug should be understandable years later by someone who will
never talk to the reporter or assignee.
- Be concise but make sure you have included all relevant
information. Don’t assume the reader will have any context for what
you are describing.
- Enter a quick description of the problem, followed by the steps to
- Define any acronyms or potentially unfamiliar terms you use.